Woah did you see that?

If you came here via the undodesign address(and please continue to do so) you will have noticed a few changes. First of all that index page. Its all sculpture work for my show coming at gertrude contemporary art spaces its called "terrarium" and consists of sculpture, screen prints and wall paper. Its going to be the largest exhibition I've attempted so far and I gotta say I think its some of my best work. If you're in melbourne please come along to the opening on the 25th of august or attend the show in the proceeding month. I your not in melbourne i'll be trickling images up through here over the next while.

Also I'm now running the main page with blogger in the hope that it will be a little easier and therefore better maintained than before still sorting out the css stuff so drop me a line if stuff don't work.