Little Angels





















Detail from "Little Angels" Screen Print On Paper

Over the holidays I got it together to compile some music I had made for soundtracks over the last 3 years. It comes as a CDR packaged in a limited edition 12" sized screenprinted cover based on the insufferable op-shop record "The Little Angels". It was launched at the broken records show in sydney and is available for AUS$15 by mail order if you wanna mail me.

Heres a sample: forest theme MP3

Broken Records is a record cover themed show (obviously) curated by living legend Sonny Day running form 20th to 29th of Jan at China Heights gallery in Sydney, level 3, 16-28 Foster street , surrey hills My other piece for it was based on one of my favourite records "The Perfect Prescription" by The Spacemen 3 one of my alltime favourite bands.